Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Did you come from Jodi's or BJ's blogs on today's Blog Hop? Then you probably know we're sharing some Halloween-themed projects. My project for the hop has been one I've been planning to make for over a month. I'd found this glittery tree in my basement while cleaning out over the summer. I'd purchased it a couple of years ago when I made a similar Halloween tree. I simply swapped out some of the ornaments wth current product for this season!
Here are the supplies I used for the ornaments:
- Freaky Friends Stamp Set
- Good Greetings Stamp Set
- Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper
- Memento Ink
- Bermuda Bay and Tangerine Tango Classic Ink
- Simply Scored
- 1-1/4", 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2" Circle Punches
- 1-3/4" and 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punches
- Linen Thread
- Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay, and Basic Black Card Stock
Get the Good Greetings Stamp Set absolutely free! Simply contact me at 856-503-7459 or firstname.lastname@example.org to host an online party, in-person workshop/class, or simply place a $300 order before October 31, 2014!
* Hostesses receive the free Good Greetings stamp set absolutely free when their party orders reach $300.